The first question I ask myself when a disaster happens....is...does it appear to be from natural causes or was it orchestrated with advanced technology, for the purpose of weakening a country? The world now has access to...and or utilizes different types of warfare, such as weather, tectonic,biological, and information warfare.Unfortunately when each new disaster occurs we need to further analyze the situation and not take it for granted that it was caused by "Mother Nature" or God's revenge, Global warming, sunspots.....etc.
Also...whenever we cannot personally measure or observe a supposed threat , we need to analyze even more.
1. What or who are the possible causes?
2. If the event was orchestrated, what would be the benefits....and to whom?
3. What are the government responses to the disaster?
4. Does the particular country have resources that are highly sought after?
5. What is the country's current and past financial relationship with The International Monetary Fund?
6. Who or what is asking for financial aid for the disaster and what are their relationships to the IMF and the United Nations...etc
7. Is the disaster part of an unnatural sequence of rapid fire events?
8. Could relocation of the population eventually be one of the goals?
9 If relocation , eventual occupation, and ownersip of resources are some of the goals, then the important question needs to be asked......"Would the enemy permanently damage the land area and the resources they wanted to take control of? In the case of Fukushima, radiation would make the land and resources uninhabitable and worthless.
10. In the case of Fukushma, if the disaster was due to geological warfare, then wouldn't precautions have been taken to assure that radiation would not become a problem?
11. If you wanted to take over land and resources after creating a disaster, would you use information warfare to convince a majority of the people to move or that their water and food supply (for example) were contaminated? If the people could be convinced that the water was contaminated with radiation, then perhaps a certain company or the government might come up with a water filtration system which supposedly would filter the water of the radiation. Of course you would have to pay for this water. A known goal of the Global Loansharks is to own the water and the food supply.
12. Is reverse psychology, information warfare, or Problem/Reaction/Solution being used? Example: Concerning Fukushima, we are told that the Japanese government and perhaps the U.S. government are keeping the seriousness of the radioactivity contamination from the people. The mainstream media is supposedly keeping this vital information from the people. The "Alternative" media is shouting from the rooftops that we are all in serious danger from this radioactivity...that it is beginning to contaminate the water and food supply here in the U.S. Wouldn't the public be more inclined to believe what they percieve to be the alternative media...over the mainstream corporate owned media? Don't you think that the orchestrators would realize this fact and infiltrate or even CREATE alot of the alternative media?
13. One would suspect that if the radiation from Fukushima was potent enough to drift over here ...via the oceans or through the atmosphere and cause the possible horrific consequences they seem to be leading us to fear....then the people of Fukushima and the cities nearby should have been experiencing acute radiation sickness. I have seen a documentary filmed by someone I am aquainted with which shows some of the people in Fukushima showing concern at public meetings about this invisible radiation which so far apparently hasn't harmed anyone in the general population. The documentary did not show anyone with symptoms of radiation sickness. Conveniently (IF the radiation scare is a hoax, it may not be) any effects of the radiation supposedly would not show up for 10 to 30 years...and then as cancer). Any possible goal of a perpetrator could be accomplished within that time frame. The main concern of the people in this documentary was unseen radiation that would harm the children within 10, 20 or 30 years. I saw no evidence of any kind of current sickness from radiation in the documentary. If the extent of the disaster was really as serious as they proclaim, I would think there would be observable serious evidence of it....especially right in Fukushima
14. The Global Loansharks monitor blogs and websites such as this one for the purpose of formulating their next moves. So.....out of interest....keep an eye out for new reports of people in Fukushima suffering from radiation poisoning....as their possible response to this post.
Here are symptoms of acute radiation poisoning From Medline
CausesThe causes include:
- Accidental exposure to high doses of radiation such as a nuclear power plant accidents
- Exposure to excessive radiation for medical treatments
- Bleeding from the nose, mouth, gums, and rectum
- Bloody stool
- Hair loss
- Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, tenderness, swelling, bleeding)
- Mouth ulcers
- Nausea and vomiting
- Open sores on the skin
- Skin burns (redness, blistering)
- Sloughing of skin
- Ulcers in the esophagus, stomach or intestines
- Vomiting blood
Also...here is an email from a person who communicated with a person in Japan who lives near Fukushima
"I just posted on your blog. Also - my parents just returned from Nagoya I can not speak to the condition of the Fukushima area but the rest of the country seems to be unaffected. My dad was telling me how expensive everything was & I asked if that was due to the tsunami. He said that no, prices have always been that way & it didn't seem that life had been affected by the tsunami at all from what they saw. "
If there are real problems in Fukushima, it's not my intention to undermine any seriousness there may be. But given the world situation and this being the year of the hyped up 2012, I think we should be more vigilant and inquisitive concerning disasters and political happenings. We also need to carefully analyze any solutions that are put forth which would be touted as saving us from supposed environmental catastrophe....or to save us from "terrorism" etc.
Let's look just briefly at the recent earthquake in Indonesia. Was this a natural event or an orchestrated event? Was the fact that this earthquake did not result in a tidal wave, part of a possible plan (a warning?) or could it have been a botched attempt at another disaster? I realize that natural disasters still occur in our world but in order to determine whether or not a certain event requires more investigation, we need to examine the history of the particular country. The following link http://www.indonesia-digest.net/2551imfwb.htm explains the history of Indonesia, the desirability of its resources and the efforts of different countries to take control of it.
Jonathan Gabay | Marketing Expert | Propaganda | Branding
We are being increasingly conditioned to accept what we hear concerning advances in science and technology.We must realize that just because a scientist or govt. official anounces a new finding or a new terrorist threat...and it may be in a Journal, on TV or newspaper...that it doesn't mean that it is true. Let's take hold of our God-given intuition and reasoning abilities, which are much more reliable than media propaganda.