Most people who are aware of how the people are being deceived by the media are also aware of Controlled Opposition and the various ways in which it operates.For those who are not clear as to what the goals and characteristics of controlled opposition are...here are a few traits to look for. Mainstream media also uses these tactics because much of the so called alternative media is run by the same entities as the mainstream media.Due to this situation...of similar methods of operation, a person can often sense when alternative media is leading the public towards the controller's agenda.We may not always be sure what the exact agenda is but if we step back and observe the whole picture we are often able to sense that massive deception is taking place.A few of the methods used are:
2. Moving forward from the premise that certain unproven "facts" are true even if these supposed facts can not be observed by most citizens.Then further developments in the story are based on these unproven "facts". Most people could not personally observe the oil in the Gulf or cannot now observe the supposed radiation.
3. "Not a matter of IF but WHEN". This mind conditioning slogan has been used over and over again. This is a buzzword that should put you on high alert for a future ORCHESTRATED event.For example, a couple of years before 9-11, we were repeatedly told that it was not matter of IF but WHEN a terrorist attack would happen on U.S. soil. 9-11 occurred and supposedly fulfilled their prediction.
4. Another tactic I've observed recently is the widely trusted alternative health media stating that it is absolute fact that radiation is spreading everywhere and anyone who says it is not or who questions this idea....is either very stupid, spreading info that will seriously threaten the environment, or has vested interests. This type of action discourages necessary questioning of any news media.It largely prevents rational analysis and discourse which is usually required to get to the truth.
5.Alarmist reporting: I am seeing this tactic being used extensively with the Fukushima incident.Some say that the mainstream media is understressing the claimed radiation disaster. Then the "alternative" media steps in and says...look how the mainstream media is hiding what is REAlly going on.So...even without our direct observation (in this case radiation is invisible) many of us end up believing the so-called alternative media because they APPEAR to be disagreeing with the mainstream media whom we know we don't trust.
6. Partial Truths: One reason that controlled opposition gains loyal followers is because they report around 95% Truth. Usually that 95% is what we have personally observed so this fraction of the controlled opposition reporting rings true to us.The other 5% or so of the controlled opposition's reporting includes their agenda....and usually ideas that we cannot personally observe or prove.Look for those ideas that you cannot observe and prove and analyze them from all angles.
I feel that instead of concentrating on too many of the details of each orchestrated disaster we need to STUDY the underlying methods used to deceive. When citizens learn these tactics or methods, they can personally apply them to any situation and therefore do not need to depend so heavily on alternative media gurus to be able to discern what is really taking place in the world.When evil/error/deception is uncovered, it begins to destroy itself. This is a very important statement. We don't have to fight against it, we only have to learn the deceptive techniques used. Then deception unbelieved....is no longer deception and has no more power to control.
If any of you have other controlled opposition tactics to share, I'd love to add appropriate ones to the list.